This survey has been making the rounds. I saw it on Carrots N Cake and Healthy Tipping Point Friday — and Tina and Caitlin apparently spotted it on PB Fingers first. I loved the questions, so I wanted to play along.
Surveys like this are such a fun, easy way to get to know one another, don’t you think?
Eleven Questions Survey
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
That’s a toughie. On a good day, I’d say “Break My Stride.” But if I’m in a bad mood, I’d probably pick something like Meat Loaf’s “Life is a Lemon and I Want My Money Back.”
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I spent some quality time at the movie theater. Saw “Oz” on Saturday and “The Croods” on Sunday — and I only got popcorn once.
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Susannah in “Legends of the Fall.” She captures the hearts of not one but four men (if you count the brothers’ father).
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
According to this Celebrity Look-alike Generator Caitlin shared, I could have Brittany Snow or Gwyneth Paltrow play me … unless I want to be played by a dude. It served up Jason Statham, Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Michael Caine as lookalikes, too.
Why does that keep happening to me? The last time I consulted one of those lookalike generators, in an attempt to find a new ‘do, it told me I looked like Jesse McCartney and Joe Biden.
I’ll take looking like Brittany Snow and Gwyneth Paltrow over Joe Biden any day!
5. What is your favorite quote?
A great philosophy, to be sure. And a good reminder that I didn’t gain all the weight quickly, and I won’t lose it all at once, either.
6. What was your first concert?
Kenny Rogers. My mom took me. It was in the late 70s, and the group that sang “Sugar, Sugar” opened for him. The first concerts I chose to go to were Kenny G and Chicago, both in my senior year of high school.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Buffer, maybe? I’m also a Facebook and gmail junkie, and (of course) I blog at WordPress.
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Doc. I’m the smart one.
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Surf n turf from Outback, with a side of Aussie Cheese Fries and a Bloomin’ Onion. Also, a big slab of cake — no, two (one chocolate, one white, both with buttercream icing) and butter pecan ice cream for dessert.
10. What is the background of your computer?
I took that photo in spring of 2005, in downtown Salt Lake City. No filter, just gorgeous tulips and other blooms.
Like Caitlin, I’m not sure why there are only 10 questions … Why not pick your favorite and answer it in the comments below? I’m especially curious to hear your answers to Nos. 1, 3, 4 and 5.