Luckily, I do still have time and energy to make a list (or two or three) — so welcome to the return of Friday Five.
Five TV shows I wish I watched more often (or at all)
- Burn Notice
- Royal Pains
- Mad Men
Five foods I’m loving right now
- My Birthday Cake Remix Smoothie
- Lettuce-wrapped burger from Five Guys
- Daniel’s version of a low-carb Frappuccino
- Zucchini (always)
- Cobb or Caesar salads
Five new things I’ve tried recently
- Buffer, the tweet manager Healthy Living Blogs has been talking up
- Couch to 5K. Week 6 is brand-new territory for me. When I started the program 2 years ago, I dropped out in Week 5, before the big, scary 20-minute run.
- Native New Yorker. The Cobb salad was delicious … the wings were breaded, even though the menu says nothing about breading. Will try them again, asking for no breading.
- The PB Fingers book club. June will be my second month participating, and I’m really enjoying “Drop Dead Healthy.” Now, if only I could read just a little faster …
- Wish I could add “Flirty Girl Fitness” to this list, but I still haven’t managed to try out my new DVDs.
That’s it and that’s all. I’ll be back later with (hopefully) a lot more to say. My brain should kick back into gear after I get a few Zzzs.