Five things I can’t get enough of this week
- Writing. I’m trying to whip my MS into shape by May 31.
- Reading. I finished a cute, humorous mystery called “Phone Kitten” and have moved on to the PB Fingers May Book Club pick, “Still Missing.” That is one seriously disturbing book so far, but I can’t stop turning the pages. I hope it has a happy ending … if not, I’m going to be disappointed.
- Playing with the Boyfriend. I need some down time, don’t I? I am supposed to be on vacation, after all.
- Completing C25K workouts. W2D2 is now under my belt. W2D3 is on the schedule for Sunday morning (I think).
- Writing some more. Did I mention I do my best writing at Starbucks? Just the smell of coffee puts me in the mood to work. 😉