Another fab Friday Five
I haven’t done a Friday Five post for a while. It’s time. So kick back, relax and enjoy.
Five things I’m looking forward to
- Breakfast (either Friday or Saturday morning). I’m going to attempt another egg baked in avocado.
- My plot group meeting on Saturday. Working out plot snafus, snacking and socializing? What’s not to anticipate?
- The start of my vacation on Sunday. ‘Nuff said.
- Tuesday’s trip to Salt Lake City to see my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece.
- March 25. That’s the day calls will be made to 2011 Golden Heart finalists, and I’m hoping to get one.
Last five things I ate
- Sugar free mint truffles (3 of them)
- Bag of peanuts from vending machine at work
- Stick of Colby-Jack cheese
- Chicken leg quarters from a rotisserie bird (yes, both of them)
- Cheese omelet with bacon
5 social media sites I spend too much time on
- Facebook (although I’ve stopped wasting time playing Sorority Life)
- Pinterest (a new obsession)
- Does Gmail count?
5 websites I visit regularly
- IMDB (Thursday night, my coworkers and I disagreed whether Fred Savage was in “Boy Meets World.” I went straight to IMDB to prove my point: It’s his brother, Ben.)
- WordPress. Can’t blog without it.
- Google Reader. Can’t keep up on other blogs without that.
- Roni’s Weigh. It’s the first blog I started reading, and I still check in every day.
- Best Body Fitness. Tina’s new blog is just as great as her old one. I never miss a post. And I’m seriously considering joining her Best Body Bootcamp. I certainly need it!
Your turn! Pick five and share … or create a Friday Five of your own.