5 things I’m thankful for
- Beautiful scenery. Getting to look at this out my window is both awe-inspiring and soul-soothing.
- The Boyfriend. He makes me laugh every day.
- My smartphone. Yes, I’d still rather have an iPhone, but the Droid is definitely growing on me. I can catch up on TweetDeck/blog reading while I’m waiting in line!
- My job. Even though the hours suck, I know it could be worse. So many people don’t have jobs at all, let alone one they (mostly) love.
- Blog friends like Tina at Faith Fitness Fun and Jen, Elle and Lindsay at PriorFatGirl. I look forward to reading their posts in my Google Reader every day — and even though I don’t know them personally, reading their posts makes me feel like I do.
Last 5 e-books I read
(This one’s probably a better fit for my writing blog, but I’ll include it here anyway.)
- Making Her Nights by Keri Ford
- In the Hay by Keri Ford
- Animal Instincts by Jaci Burton
- 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom
- Falling Fast by Lucy Kevin
Last five places my butt has hit the chair
- The office
- The car
- My other “office” (Starbucks)
- The car
- The Boyfriend’s couch
Now it’s your turn. Pick one of the five and share your answers … Better yet, give me your own fun Friday Five list (and don’t be surprised if I borrow it for a future installment). 😉