Still having trouble committing to any one plan, though I’m digging the one Jasmine outlined today at Eat, Move, Write. I’m toying with the idea of joining her.
Today, though, I tried the new (old?) “make more good choices than bad” approach.
- Smoothie for breakfast, made with chocolate protein powder, 1% milk, peanut butter and spinach
- Took a 20-minute walk to …
- … Starbucks, where I said “no” to all the lovely goodies in the pastry case.
- Did not steal any of the Boyfriend’s lunch (fries and burger) from McDonald’s
- Grabbed a bottle of water instead of a diet soda on the way out the door to go to work
- Ate a low-carb snack and dinner
- Remembered to grab the Magic Bullet & an ice cube tray to bring with me to the Boyfriend’s.
- Drank the Boyfriend’s soda (got a diet Dr Pepper because he said he didn’t want the drink, just the burger and fries)
- Stopped @ Starbucks to drown my sorrows with a Frappuccino Light after getting bad news via e-mail
- Drank ANOTHER diet Dr Pepper @ work
- Not enough water
- Too many after-dinner snacks (sugar-free chocolate, a serving of Vermont White Cheddar Wheat Thins, handful of olive-oil-&-sea-salt almonds)
You can see the day didn’t go as well as it could have. Friday’s not likely to be better, because it’s my stress day at work.